OrgonlightHealth.com is a small project that has the objective of providing unbiased, science-based information about a variety of health issues that relate to many people in our modern life.
Some of the goals of this website are:
- To analyze any topic scientifically and put it in simple words for the layman to understand and absorb the information effortlessly.
- To focus on alternative remedies as a healthier long-term option for dealing with certain health problems.
- To provide references to scientific research and studies that back up the health claims being made about a specific remedy or product.
- To provide objective reviews of some health products, such as dietary supplements, and make recommendations of trustworthy products and vendors.
- To expose some of the dangerous, mislabeled, fake or scammy supplements that are often pushed on fake review websites, forums and social media, as well as Amazon and other major retailers.
A few important disclaimers:
- The information on this website is provided for educational purposes only, and not meant to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- The information on this website is provided “as is” without any warranty or liability for accuracy or completeness.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist for medical advice before you take any supplement or drug. Just because a supplement is natural and available over the counter doesn’t mean it could not potentially cause harm to certain individuals.
- Some of the links pointing to external websites, products or online stores are affiliate/associate links. This means we may get compensated for sales that are generated through these links at no additional cost to the buyer. We do not accept paid reviews or advertorials. Our reviews are based on objective evaluation and research, as well as the personal opinion of the author. We will not recommend a product we would not use ourselves.